In accordance with the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), you are informed that 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L. (hereinafter, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA), C.I.F. B66421785, whose registered offices are at Calle Valencia nº1, Complejo Roma 2000, Planta -1, Módulo 2, 08015 Barcelona, is registered with the Barcelona Commercial, Volume 44.628, Page 193, Sheet 461.703, Entry 1.
General Terms and Conditions for user contracts with 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA:
- -User warrants that they are of legal age (over 18) and have the required legal capacity to contract the
offered on the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website, specifically the access and use of the interactive 3D
content, in accordance with the conditions here below, which they declare to have understood and which they
User is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of data provided to 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA during the contracting process.
User undertakes to use the services and contents of our website in accordance with the Law and with the general and the specific terms and conditions applied to the services offered by 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA at any particular time and to abstain from using them to:
- Disclose their user name and password to unauthorized third parties, and must immediately inform 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA of any unauthorized access to such information.
- Introduce any data which might cause damage to the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA computer system, that of their suppliers or of other users of the internal network or of the website.
- Carry out illegal activities, contrary to good faith, practice, morals or pubic order.
- Carry out activities which might contravene regulations applicable to intellectual property or any other applicable legislation.
- Reproduce, copy, sell or exploit for commercial ends any content of the web site.
- Disseminate any racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or any content advocating terrorism and/or in violation of human rights.
- On registering with www.3dtechomegazeta.com, User shall choose a username and password. 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA will then send an e-mail confirming User’s e-mail. User shall safeguard the codes and passwords generated for access as a registered user, as they are personal and confidential. User will be responsible for the use by any third party to which User may have provided such codes.
- User is responsible for providing personal details correctly during the contracting process set out on the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website and must take special care when introducing details such as the delivery address for orders and documents, as well as those of third parties for whom they may introduce such details, on authorization by such third parties. User must at all times introduce all identification details correctly, as they appear on their identity card or Passport.
- The data base generated with the personal details provided by the users during the contracting process of
via the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website is the property of 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L. For more information about
- 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA has all required permits and licenses in order to carry out the services offered on the website.
- The duration of the rendering of services offered on the website is that set out in the specific terms and conditions for each audiovisual work. However, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA may terminate or suspend the rendering of the service at any time, without prejudice to the provisions in such regard in the specific Terms and Conditions.To such effect, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA will publish such circumstance with fifteen (15) days’ notice on the access screen to the service.
- All contents, trademarks, logos, designs, images, videos, etc. appearing on the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA
under IP rights protection expressly reserved to 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA or, as the case may be, the persons or
stated as authors or copyright owners. Any violation of such rights will be prosecuted in accordance with
Therefore, any reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public disclosure under any title or by any means of any of the content of the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website is prohibited for any use other than for legitimate information or for contracting the services offered by users. In any case, prior written consent from 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA will be required.
- Links to other websites appear on the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website for information purposes only. Therefore, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA are not responsible for products, services or content offered or provided on such websites.
- Cookies: 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA collects user data by way of cookies to analyze their browsing behavior to
a more efficient and improved service. A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer hard-drive. 3D
OMEGA ZETA uses cookie technology to collect additional data on the use of the website. Browsing through
3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website implies consent to the installation thereof (except to the extent that User has
the browser settings to reject cookies).
Links: In order to provide better publicity to our users and improve our services, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA may keep information on how you interact with the links provided on our website or on our notifications by redirecting clicks or by other means.
Transfer of information: We contract service suppliers to carry out the services we offer on our website. We may share your personal data with said suppliers in accordance with the confidentiality requirements hereof, and as long as such third parties use your personal data only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
- Should any of the clauses herein be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, then only such clause or part thereof shall be deemed null or ineffective and the remaining clauses of these terms and conditions shall subsist and the null or ineffective clause shall be deemed not to exist.
- User shall accept Spanish legislation as the applicable legislation hereto. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or application hereof shall be heard by the judges and tribunals of the consumer’s place of residence.
- End prices appearing on your screen are expressed in USD and include tax. Payment shall be made via
by credit or debit card.
3D TECH OMEGA ZETA reserves the right to refuse payment prior to validation by simple notification of such circumstance.
Payment will be deemed to be made when the moneys are actually deposited in one of the bank accounts held by 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L.
- User can make any suggestion, complaint or query by e-mail to: email@example.com
- User is hereby duly informed that any comment or opinion published on the 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA website does not entail endorsement or positioning with regard to said comment or opinion. Therefore, 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA is exempt from any liability arising from the content of opinions or comments published on their website by their users